If you’re looking to celebrate Halloween in style this year, we’ve compiled 10 eerily classy ways to decorate your home.
1. Add some sparkle and glamour to your doorstep with matte black paint and gold glitter.
2. Lanterns & Lights; combine miniature pumpkins and candles in large lanterns, and switch up the contents depending on the Holiday.
3) Lace & Light – Wrap plain candle holders in dark lace to line the windowsills with ambiance.
4) Welcoming Wreath – Add a pretty autumnal wreathe to your door (bonus: no need to take it down till Christmas!).
5) Spook-Tentacular – Wave hello to visitors by adding an arm (or eight) to garden planters.
6) Light The Way – Line your walkway with these light-up pumpkins to guide trick-or-treaters to your door.
7) Read The Signs – Add some intrigue with lettered lanterns or a few spooky signs.
8) Rung the Doorbell – A wooden ladder makes for a great way to showcase pumpkins and gourds.
9) Blackened Branches – A few branches, spray painted black and hung above the door or secured in planting pots with foam, make for a stylishly spooky entry way.
9) Welcome Matte – An outdoor carpet with matte coloured leaves or prints makes for a great way to greet visitors.
If you’re looking to enjoy your outdoor escape year-round, check us out at plantenance.com or give us a call at (514) 684-8235 or 1-888-9PLANTE. We’d love to do discuss your garden remodeling plans!